Sunday, February 24, 2013

InsPiratiOnal Quotes From SCHOOL 2013- (Korean Drama)

Posted by desy_ifaa at 6:36 PM
Annyong chingudel^^

Times flies so fast rite? Then the beginning of 2013 had already turned to end of February. How have you been? I, my self, is busy with the internship that is going to be longer than I expect. So in time between (even most of the time) I spent my time to watch Korean Drama -School 2013-. So, you are ready to know more about this drama? I guess many of you had already watched it!

School 2013 - In Review



School 2013- is one of Korean drama about school (there were a lot of Korean drama about school like Dream High 1, Dream High 2, School 1, School 2, School 3, God of Study etc) that portrays school life in Korea. This drama talks a lot about school-related issues like education system, bullies and violence, and the other problematic and dilemmas youth's.

I think this drama is very intriguing and worth to watch. I enjoyed this drama so much. Then if you have more spare time, please support this drama!

So here is the main cast of the Drama..

( Lee Jong Suk - Kim Woo Bin - Jang Nara - Choi Daniel)


So, I would like to present some of inspirational quotes of the drama.. :)


" Everything in life is a test. The more tests you take, the better you become"


" You have to look closely, to see its loveliness. You have to look for a long time to realize that it's lovable. You are also like that"




It is one of my favorite scene in this drama^^ Nam Soon-a, jjang!
If you don’t have a dream, you will lack the strength to endure  things when they become unsure and scary"



"The thing you can’t see is bigger than the thing you can see in the world"

"Then you get into the real world, there are a lot of things that cannot be solved merely by strength"

"If you try hard, it becomes bearable"

"You said you fell and could not get up. Why are you telling me to get up and run? "

" At least once in your life, there will be a moment when you want to die. It isn't wrong to think that you want to die. But it is a great thing, to endure it and overcome your desire to die.

"What’s different between letting go and being let go of? Being let go hurts"



4 comments:

Unknown on March 23, 2013 at 9:55 PM said...

Cool ^^ I want share the quotes in my blog. Can i? I will write the source is from your blog :)

desy_ifaa on March 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM said...

Of course, you can.. :)

Unknown on March 27, 2013 at 9:01 PM said...

Thankseu, friend :)
by the way, are you from Indonesia?

desy_ifaa on March 31, 2013 at 8:15 PM said...

Yes, I'm from Indonesia. N where do u come from? Indonesia too?

Post a Comment

 

DoT, CoMma and DasH Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos