Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WaiT for ComeBack PleasE..

Posted by desy_ifaa at 11:03 PM
Hi! Its me, Desy! I will come back soon to bring you a bunch of story! It has been a while (em em, not a while), it has been long time no new post in my blog. Cant wait for telling you a lot of turning up down experiences of my life these past six months. I haven't write anything yet, but soon I will write it. Now, I just want to show you something I miss very much! DANDELION.. 


Haha, I miss this kind of thing! So funny! Dandelion always have great story with me (I will tell you someday). Is it beautiful? So for today, please enjoy my random pics 


I dont know whats species this plant? I think its just kind of bushes? Flower bushes??



You must know it rite? Its abslutely true! Cherry! Its fully blossoms! I got it when spring came in Sweden last April (just only few weeks). One of my favorite plant in this world! 


Well well, once again, dont know the name, whatever as long as it 's beautiful. Haha.. I took the picture coz its totally not typical Indonesian plant! Red leaves!!




N  this the pink purple leaves!!!! I wish I could plant it in front of my house! :D 

Hope you enjoy those pics! Next time, bring you more pics again! See ya!

3 comments:

Dandelion's Hill on September 14, 2012 at 5:52 PM said...

sekarang lebih fresh ya tampilannya. hehe

desy_ifaa on September 15, 2012 at 8:36 PM said...

Haha.. Makasih.. Kemaren dianggurin, sekarang pingin mule nulis lagi. terimakasih sudah mampir.. Ditunggu masukannya :)

Dandelion's Hill on September 17, 2012 at 1:11 PM said...

hehe.. ok. selamat nulis

Post a Comment

 

DoT, CoMma and DasH Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos